Ongoing fundraising programs provide a great opportunity to get family and friends involved! Anyone can participate in these programs to help support our amazing Polaris at Ebert students.
“GIVE BACK” Programs – Support Polaris with your Everyday Purchases
Use a reloadable gift card when purchasing groceries at King Soopers (or other Kroger stores) and Safeway, and 5% of every $5,000 our community spends will go to Polaris.
- Make a one-time purchase of a $50 reloadable gift card
- Reload at register BEFORE cashier begins ringing up your purchase – load up to $500 at a time
- Use card to pay for groceries or gasoline
- At Safeway, use card to purchase gift cards to other stores
- Make a one-time purchase or establish a standing monthly gift card order (available in increments of $25)
- Pick up gift cards in Polaris office at the beginning of the month
- Use card to pay for groceries
Amazon Smile will donate 0.5% of eligible purchases to the school of your choice.
- Visit smile.amazon.com before shopping and select “Polaris PTO Inc” as your charitable organization
- Shop Amazon Smile for the same products available on Amazon.com, and eligible purchases will result in a donation to the school
- For more details visit smile.amazon.com/about.
Other Easy Ways to Support Polaris
Box Tops for Education Program – Each logo is worth 10 cents and can be found on many food and household products. A complete list can be found at www.BoxTopsEducation.com. It’s easy – simply clip and drop them in the Cheerios box in the office. Contact Molly Kirschling at email@example.com.
Cartridges for Kids – A recycling program with NO COST TO US. Polaris collects empty ink jet/printer cartridges, older cell phones, personal gaming devices, small tablets, etc. and receives dollars back. It’s the “green thing to do” and easy – simply drop your items in the office collection box! Contact Molly Kirschling at firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Dinners – Enjoy a night out and away from the kitchen! Join school families (invite friends too) at neighborhood restaurants for dinner. Restaurants graciously donate a portion of sales for a specific evening to Polaris. Keep an eye on the epost for the next community dinner!
Fundraising ideas, thoughts, comments, please contact Jean Bitzer at email@example.com