The Collaborative School Committee (CSC) consists of representation from parents, community, faculty, administrators and classified staff. CSC meetings are scheduled, advertised, and open to the public. The meetings are open to parents/guardians and the community. Actions of the committee are communicated with the school via web posted agendas and minutes.
- To enhance student achievement and school climate by engaging the school community in collaborative efforts supporting the school and District’s goals.
- To provide strategic direction in support of the school’s mission and vision as stated in the School Improvement Plan (SIP). The SIP, with the school’s program design, should serve as the strategic plan for the school.
- The collaborative school committee:
- Works collaboratively with the school community that includes the building principal, teachers, staff, students, parents, civic and business leaders, service and neighborhood representatives, and other community members
- Focuses on the School Improvement Plan as its primary responsibility at the school
- Establishes relationships with parents, community members, civic, service and neighborhood organizations to increase involvement in the school and provide a forum for community input
The CSC invites you to send your suggestions regarding the school budget or any other input you have to representative members. Members’ names and email addresses are listed below. We welcome your communication and will strive to provide you with current information on your topics of interest. Thanks for helping the CSC to keep the lines of communication up and running at Polaris!
- Karin Johnson (email@example.com)
- Leslie Dodge (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jennifer Rigsby (email@example.com)
- Darrah Gardner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Becky Bunn (email@example.com)
- Eric Swanson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ryan Gill (email@example.com)
- Lunden MacDonald (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Richards, Lynn (email@example.com)
CSC Meeting Minutes