Parents I need your help keeping our students safe!
We’ve noticed an increasing number of unattended cars parked in loading zones, either on the Glenarm loading curb in back from 8 to 9 a.m. and again from 3 to 4 p.m., and on the Tremont street bus-loading curb by the main front gate. Some drivers may not be reading the posted city signs. Please take a moment and notice the parking signs, which are posted for safety. Our community police officer is aware that some parents are parking in the bus zone and may start ticketing on any given day.
Please set a good example for our Polaris students by following city ordinances and school policies:
- Leave the bus loading zone clear during posted hours
- Drop off and pick up on Glenarm behind the school
- Stay with your car during loading hours
- If you need to park and leave your car, find plenty of 2-hour parking across the street
- Avoid U-turns right by the school
- Escort your children across the street
We do not want our students injured or parents upset by parking violations. Thank you for your attention to this matter. And thank you for doing your part to keep our Polaris children safe.