Did you book a sitter yet to the best date night Polaris can offer? Please join us for our fabulous wine tasting event: “Romancing the Vine” on Saturday, Feb. 8 from 6:30-9 p.m.
What does your ticket get you? You’ll get to view amazing artwork at the Carmen Wiedenhoeft Gallery in RiNo. And our own Kelton Osborn, father of third-grader, Gwendolyn, will have his amazing art on display. Your ticket includes sushi from Polaris parent Jane Hartgrove, from her company, Sushi Party!
Tasting wine this year will be amazing. Picture this: over 36 wines to sample, and each bottle is rated over 90 points. The wines will retail at no higher than $30 per bottle. Who couldn’t restock their wine cellars with this selection? Don’t forget, Mayfair Liquors will donate 20 percent of sales to our school benefiting the Art and Science Integration Committee.
Go to http://polaris.dpsk12.org/news-events-intro/events/ for tickets. Hurry, space is limited. Get your tickets now!
Can’t come, but want to help? Sponsor a teacher ticket for $30. And please support the sponsors who are supporting us:
- VOCO Creative, www.vococreative.com/
- Carmen Wiedenhoeft Gallery: www.carmenw.com
- Mountain Stuff – bringing quality outdoor brands like Outdoor Research, Osprey Packs and Western Mountaineering to retailers near you! http://mtnstuff.net
- Children’s Hospital Colorado: www.childrenscolorado.org/
- Mayfair Liquors: www.liquordenver.net
- Tea Bar by Teatulia: www.teabardenver.com