You don’t want to miss this! Mark your calendars and secure your sitter! Our annual adult-only social event – Romancing the Vine: A Community Social to Support STEAM (Science-Technology-Engineering-Arts-Math) – is going to be an outing you won’t want to miss!
- What: Romancing the Vine: A Community Social to Support STEAM
- When: Friday, Feb. 26th, 7pm-9:30pm
- Where: The Metropolitan State University Center for Visual Arts – 965 Santa Fe Drive, Denver, CO 80204.
- Cost: $45/person, $75/couple, $25/Sponsor-A-Teacher
Why? This is a fun and elegant event that raises funds to support the art and science programs for which Polaris is known. Mingle with fellow parents and Polaris staff, nosh on appetizers, and in collaboration with Proof Wine & Spirits, purchase great wine and beer to re-stock your holiday-depleted stash. All funds raised help sustain educational efforts that support the development of the whole student. Buy your tickets now, as this event is sure to sell out!
Note the NEW location this year, plus you can donate to the Polaris Wishing Wall while listening to tunes provided by local band The Clarkson Street Band (which includes two Polaris parents)!
RTV: INK SPEAKS! Themed Student Art Show
Which school/social issue concerns your child? The theme of the student art competition this year is Ink Speaks! to compliment the exhibit that will be showing at CVA at the time of the event – Under the Guillotine: Political Satire of James Gillray and Contemporary Counterparts.
Requirements: Ink Speaks! themed 2-D art of any medium (i.e. paint, colored pencils, markers, collage, etc.), no larger than 18×24.
- Coach D will work with students in his classes to help ensure all students are provided an opportunity to submit an original art piece.
- Three prizes for each grade grouping (K-1, 2-3, 4-5) will be awarded by our community judges.
- Winners will be displayed at the event on February 26th.
- For questions please contact Renee Allen at email@example.com
Can’t make the event? Please consider sponsoring event-entry for a teacher/staff member and their guest. Sponsorship is only $25 and can be done via the PayPal link above. This is an easy way to contribute to the event as well as show our staff how much we appreciate them.
The 2016 RTV is sponsored by:
- The Metropolitan State University Center for Visual Arts
- Proof Wine & Spirits
- Foodie Call Catering
- The Clarkson Street Band
- Cherry Creek Dentistry
- Sanitas Skin Care
- Terra Fortis
- Berenices Aveda Salon
- Confluence Kayaks
- Facilitate Learning Solutions
- Gisi Designs
- Kent Denver School
- Neighborhood Music Stapleton
- QUICK-BEND Design
- SPO LLC
- Ceramics in the City
- Urban Luxe Real Estate