Thank you for continuing to pitch in and step up. We continue to have roles that need filling, so please scan the list below to see if there is a position that calls to you.
OPEN VOLUNTEER POSITIONS
- This person would ideally be phased into the role NOW so s/he can be looped into the planning emails with school personnel and second semester before- and after-school enrichment providers.
- Includes maintaining contacts with current/past providers, helping to maintain scheduling (dates, times, rooms, etc.), ensuring info gets in ePost/on website, and soliciting new providers when necessary.
Polaris T-shirt Sales Organizer (Spring role)
- Works with Danny to order t-shirts, collects order forms, money, places order, helps plan for distribution, etc.
Other roles we are looking to fill…
- Grant Writing Team (ongoing)
School & Community Events and Programs
- Friday Electives Team – Teachers, Subs, Donors
- For the Love of Art Team (April event)
- Polaris Annual Gala Coordinator and Team (May event)
- School & Student Safety Committee members
- School Beautification Team
- Communications Team Members (general)
- School Events: Photography &/or Graphic Design Team
Thank you to the following parents who have stepped up:
- Thanks to the Community Service Advisory Committee for heading up the Holiday Giving Project.
- Thank you to the parents who volunteered last minute to help check in families for the Thanksgiving Lunch.
Kara Chitwood, Volunteer Coordinator
email@example.com or 303-518-0958