Thank you for continuing to donate your time and energy to Polaris events and programs. We always have roles that need filling, so please scan the list below to see if there is a position that calls to you.
OPEN VOLUNTEER POSITIONS
Communications Team Lead
- We need someone to keep an eye on all things Communication.
- The main goal would be to help streamline and keep consistency within/between communication avenues.
- This role would be assumed as soon as the person was able
- We already have TEAMS in place for web content updating and ePost production – just need someone to “oversee.”
- May also include work with the directory and yearbook teams as desired/necessary.
- This person would ideally be phased into the role in late November/early December so s/he can be looped into the planning emails with school personnel and second semester before- and after-school enrichment providers.
- Includes maintaining contacts with current/past providers, helping to maintain scheduling (dates, times, rooms, etc.), ensuring info gets in ePost/on website, and soliciting new providers when necessary.
Other roles we are looking to fill…
- Polaris T-shirt Sales Organizer (Spring role)
- Grant Writing Team (ongoing)
School & Community Events and Programs
- Friday Electives Team – Teachers, Subs, Donors
- For the Love of Art Team (April event)
- Polaris Annual Gala Coordinator and Team (May event)
- School & Student Safety Committee members
- School Beautification Team
- Communications Team Members
- School Events: Photography and/or Graphic Design Team
Thanks to the following parents for Stepping Up!
- Jenny Reynolds joined the CSC, as well as the For the Love of the Art spring event team
- Cedra Goldman joined Kristen Heeres as our Romancing the Vine Event Co-chairs
- Keri Ellisor will be joining the Original Works team
- Jill Davies has joined the Chinook Book team
- Jennifer Faris will be using her fabulous photography skills to help out the yearbook team
Kara Chitwood, Volunteer Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-518-0958